Skyview Comprehensive Medical Care 天景珍愛兒科診所
Dr. Yun Feng:99% of Dr. Feng’s practice current practice consist of office clinical visits and occasionally provides hospital consultation to patients that have been admitted. The majority of service is and will continue to be for patients with Diabetes, Obesity and Thyroid diseases. As these diseases become more prevalent in the US, more patients will be needing the service of an Endocrinologist. As this time 9.3% of the population are effected by Diabetes and Obesity and the numbers keep increasing. More and more people are and or getting obese, which results in Diabetes. In addition, to obesity, more and more people are on medication that have the side effects of Diabetes. Thyroid cancer and thyroid hormone abnormalities have increased significantly in recent years; especially amongst the Chinese population which is Dr. Feng’s patient source.Dr. Feng will be taking with her, her patient base of 1,300 patients and will also take her accounts receivable with her to Skyview Comprehensive Care, PC
Dr. Hongye Li, MD, FAAP is currently working for another medical practice and will bring her expertise in Pediatrics to Skyview Comprehensive Care, PC.
Dr. Zhiyou Zhang, MD, Ph.D. is currently working for another medical practice in Brooklyn and will bring his Pediatric expertise to Skyview Comprehensive Care, PC.
Doctors Li and Zhang, both Pediatricians will be servicing children from birth to 21 years old with variety of needs such as physical examinations, vaccinations, and treatment of various childhood diseases and illnesses.
Zhiyou Zhang, M.D., Ph.D.（张志友医学博士）
1989,9-1994,7 M.D. Tianjin Medical University, Tianjin, P.R.China （天津医科大学临床医学学士）
1994,8-1997,6 Master Combined with Internal Medicine Residency Program
Gastroenterology ， Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine
Third Central Hospital Affiliated Tianjin Medical University，Tianjin, P.R.China（天津医科大学临床医学内科消化硕士）
1998,9- 2001,7 Ph.D. Combined with Endocrinology Fellowship Program
Endocrinology，Division of Endocrinology, Department of Internal Medicine
The General Hospital of Tianjin Medical University，Tianjin, P.R.China（天津医科大学临床医学内分泌博士）
2010,7,1-2012,6,30 Pediatric Residency training，Department of Pediatrics
Richmond University Medical Center, New York Medical College Pediatric Residency
Program，Staten Island, NY 10310, USA（纽约医学院里士满医学中心儿科住院医师）
2012,7,1-2013,6,30 Pediatric Chief Residency training，Department of Pediatrics
Richmond University Medical Center, New York Medical College Pediatric Residency
Program，Staten Island, NY 10310, USA（纽约医学院里士满医学中心儿科主管住院医师）
2013,7,1-2014,6,30 Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship training，Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child，Health and Human Development (NICHD), National Institutes of Health，Bldg. 10CRC, Rm. 1-3330，10 Center Drive, MSC 1103 ，Bethesda, MD 20892（美国国家医学科学院儿科内分泌专科）
1. Tianjin Medical University Scholarship 1989-1993, First Prize or second prize
2. Outstanding student of Tianjin Medical University 1989-1993
3. Outstanding student of social service of Tianjin, 1992
4. Excellent Paper First Prize. 2000, 3rd Academic forum of Young scientist sponsored by Tianjin Nuclear Society
5. Scientific Achievement 2nd prize of Tianjin Health Bureau 2001
6. Scientific Achievement 2nd prize of Tianjin Province 2005
7. Best Poster Award on 2010 Penn State Diabetes and Obesity Research Submit. April 19, 2010 Hotel of Hershey.
8. Pediatric senior resident Mario J. Merlino award, June 8,2013. Richmond University Medical Center( New York Medical College Pediatric Residency program),Staten Island, NY
Published and Accepted Articles in Refereed Journals（论文）:
1. Zhang Z, Zhang W, Jung DY, Ko HJ, Lee Y, Friedline R, Lee E, Jun J, Ma Z, Kim F, Tsitsilianos N, Chapman K, Morrison A, Cooper MP, Miller BA, Kim JK.TRPM2 Ca2+-Channel Regulates Energy Balance and Glucose Metabolism. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2012 Apr;302(7):E807-16. Epub 2012 Jan 24 PMID: 22275755
2. Zhang Z, She P, Marchionini D, Diaz WC, Jetton TJ, Kimball SR, Vary TC, Lang CH, Lynch CJ.Molecular characterization of skeletal muscle atrophy in the R6/2 mouse model of Huntington's disease. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2011 Jul;301(1):E49-61. Epub 2011 Apr 19. PMID:21505144
3. Figler RA, Wang G, Srinivasan S, Jung DY, Zhang Z, Pankow JS, Ravid K, Fredholm B, Hedrick CC, Rich SS, Kim JK, LaNoue KF, Linden J. Links between insulin resistance, adenosine A2B receptors, and inflammatory markers in mice and humans. Diabetes. 2011 Feb;60(2):669-79. PMID:21270276
4. Heinrich G, Ghosh S, Deangelis AM, Schroeder-Gloeckler JM, Patel PR, Castaneda TR, Jeffers S, Lee AD, Jung DY, Zhang Z, Opland DM, Myers MG Jr, Kim JK, Najjar SM. A Role for CEACAM2 in the Central Control of Energy Balance and Peripheral Insulin Action. Gastroenterology. 2010 Aug;139(2):644-52, 652.e1. Epub 2010 Apr 8. PMID:20381490
5. She P, Zhou Y, Zhang Z, Griffin K, Gowda K, Lynch CJ.Lynch. Disruption BCAA Metabolism in Mice Impairs Exercise Metabolism and Endurance. J Appl Physiol. 2010 Apr;108(4):941-9. Epub 2010 Feb 4. PMID:20133434
6. Zhang Z, Ko HJ, Jung DY, Jun JY, Ma Z, Jones KE, Chan SY, Kim JK.Nutrient Stress Activates Inflammation and Reduces Glucose Metabolism by Suppressing AMPK in Heart. Diabetes. 2009 Nov;58(11):2536-46. Epub 2009 Aug 18.PMID: 19690060
7. Sabio G, Das M, Mora A, Zhang Z, Jun JY, Ko HJ, Barrett T, Kim JK, Davis RJ. A stress signaling pathway in adipose tissue regulates hepatic insulin resistance. Science. 2008 Dec 5;322(5907):1539-43.
8. Xu J, Lloyd DJ, Hale C, Stanislaus S, Chen M, Sivits G, Vonderfecht S, Hecht R, Li YS, Lindberg RA, Chen JL, Jung DY, Zhang Z, Ko HJ, Kim JK, Véniant MM. Fibroblast growth factor 21 reverses hepatic steatosis, increases energy expenditure, and improves insulin sensitivity in diet-induced obese mice.Diabetes. 2009 Jan;58(1):250-9. Epub 2008 Oct 7
9. Hong E-G, Jung DY, Ko HJ, Zhang Z, Ma Z, Jun JY, Kim JH, Sumner AD, Vary TC, Gardner TW, Bronson SK, and Kim JK. Nonobese, insulin-deficient Ins2Akita mice develop type 2 diabetes phenotypes including insulin resistance and cardiac remodeling. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab.2007 Dec;293(6):E1687-96
10. Na Kyung Lee, Hideaki Sowa, Eiichi Hinoi, Mathieu Ferron, Jong Deok Ahn, Cyrille Confavreux, Romain Dacquin, Patrick J. Mee, Marc D. McKee, Dae Young Jung, Zhiyou Zhang, Jason K. Kim, Franck Mauvais-Jarvis, Patricia Ducy, and Gerard Karsenty. Endocrine Regulation of Energy Metabolism by the Skeleton. Cell. 2007 Aug;130(3):456-469
11. You-Ree Cho, Hyo-Jeong Kim, So-Young Park, Hwi Jin Ko, Eun-Gyoung Hong, Takamasa Higashimori, Zhiyou Zhang, Dae Young Jung, M. Shamsul Ola, Kathryn F. LaNoue, Edward H. Leiter, and Jason. K. Kim. Hyperglycemia, Maturity-Onset Obesity, and Insulin Resistance in NONcNZO10/LtJ Males, a New Mouse Model of Type 2 Diabetes.Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab.2007 Jul;293(1):327-36
12. Zhang Z, Prentiss L, Heitzman D, Stahl RC, Dipino F Jr, Carey DJ. Neuregulin isoforms in dorsal root ganglion neurons: Effects of the cytoplasmic domain on localization and membrane shedding of Nrg-1 type I. J Neurosci Res. 2006 Jul;84(1):1-12.
13. Zhiyou Zhang, Wenyi Zhang, Shaocheng Qian. Hepatic artery infusion of adriamycin combined with hemoperfusion in dogs World Chin J Digestol. 2003; 11(8):1 160 –1163
14. Zhang Zhiyou, Fanag Peihua, Lu Mei and Gao Shuo: The establishment of RIA method for the assessment of soluble intracellular adhesion molecular-1 and its clinical application. Chin J Nucl Med . 2002; 122 (4):237-240
15. Lu Mei, Fang Peihua, Zhang Zhiyou, He Hongpeng, Gao Shuo,Hou Bingzhang, Zheng Rongxiu, Xiao Qian and Yang Liping. Preliminary clinical application of sICAM-1 RIA in three kinds of thyroid disease Chinese Medical Journal 2002 ; 115 (10): 1552-1555
16. Lu Mei, Fang Peihua, Zheng Rongxiu, Zhang Zhiyou, Xiao Qian, He Hongpeng. The Decreased Expression of Oncogene C-fos mRNA in Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma. Chin J Oncol, 2002 ; 24 (4):387
17. Wang Penghua, Yao Jing, Zhang Zhiyou, Jin Jianming. Clinical Observation in 45 Diabettic Patients with Hepatic Injury Before and After Hypoglycemic Treatment. TIANJIN YI YAO. 2001;29 (9): 538-538
18. Chen Qiusong, Fang Peihua, Zhang Baoquan, Zhang Zhiyou Establishment of Radioimmunoassy for Compound W in human Serum and Urine. Tianjin Med J 2001;29(3):146-148
19. Tan Jian, Fang Peihua, Lu Tizhang, Chen Bingzhong, Gao Shuo, Dong Feng, Lai Zemin, Zhou Yinbao, Zhang Zhiyou, Dai Lianqi, Huang Guangyu, Zhang Fuhai. Investigation on iodine nutritional status and thyroid goiter prevalence of residents in Tianjin after salt iodination . Chin Endocrinolo Metab 2001;17（2）：75-78
20. Zhang ZY, Fang PH, Hou BZ, et al. Labelling intercellular adhesion molecule 1 with 125I and the identification of its purity and immune activity. J Tianjin Med Univ 2001; 7(5): 323 -325
21. Zhang ZhiYou, Qian ShaoCheng. The experimental study of adsorptive effects on circulating adriamycin (ADM) using NK-107 resin and japanese activated charcoal as sorbent. Journal of Tianjin Medical University 2000; 6(1):6-8
22. Zhang ZhiYou, Zhang WenYi, Li Hongwei, Qian ShaoCheng. The experimental study of measuring adriamycin content of heart,liver,kidney ,intestine with reverse phase high performance liquid chromatography. Acta Academiae Medicinae CPAPF 2000; 9 (1):37-40
23. Zhang ZhiYou, Fang PeiHua. Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1 and Autoimmune
Thyroid Disease. Foreign Medical Science (Endocrinology) 2000;20 (4):175-178
24. Li HongWei, Hao ZhanGuo, Zhang ZhiYou. The study of adsorption effect of NK-107,K-110 resin ,Chinese and Japanese activated charcoal to adriamycin. Acta Academiae Medicinae CPAPF 1999; 8 (4):215-217
1. ZHANGUO GAO, JUN YIN, DAE YOUNG JUNG, JIN ZHANG, ZHIYOU ZHANG, CHRISTOPHER R. POPE, ROY J. MARTIN, WILLIAM T. CEFALU, JASON K. KIM, JIANPING YE. Butyrate Improves Insulin Sensitivity through Increasing Mitochondrial Biogenesis in Mice. Poster presentation (Number:2387-PO), 69th Annual Meeting of American Diabetes Association. New Orleans, LA. June 5-9, 2009.
2. Zhiyou Zhang, Hwi Jin Ko, Dae Young Jung, Zhexi Ma, Jason K Kim. Interleukin-6 Reduces Myocardial Glucose Metabolism by Altering AMPK, Insulin Signaling, and PKC- in Mice. Oral presentation, 2007 American Heart Association Scientific Sessions, Orlando, FL, November 6, 2007. Cardiac and Vascular Signaling, Cytokine Signaling and Inflammation: New Effects in the Heart and Vasculature
3. Zhiyou Zhang. Metabolic Role of TRPM2 Calcium Channel. Physiology Trainee Seminar Series, Department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology , Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA. September 14, 2007 (12pm in Room C4702)
4. ZHIYOU ZHANG, DAE YOUNG JUNG, M. SHAMSUL OLA, JOEL LINDEN, KATHRYN F. LANOUE, JASON K. KIM, Hershey, PA, Charlottesville, VA . Short-Term Treatment with Adenosine A2B Receptor Antagonist Improves Insulin Sensitivity in Diabetic KKAy Mice. Oral presentation, 67th Annual Meeting of American Diabetes Association, Chicago, IL. June 25, 2007 (8:00-8:15am) Session: New Technologies and Strategies for Treating Insulin Resistance (247-OR).
5. ZHIYOU ZHANG, HWI JIN KO, DAE YOUNG JUNG, ZHEXI MA, KELLY E. JONES, JASON K. KIM, Hershey, PA . IL-6 Alters Glucose Metabolism and Causes Insulin Resistance in Heart by Reducing AMPK and IRS-1 Activity. Poster presentation (Number:2009-P), 67th Annual Meeting of American Diabetes Association. Chicago, IL. June 22-26, 2007.
6. DAE YOUNG JUNG, ZHIYOU ZHANG, JAE HYEONG KIM, SO-YOUNG PARK, YOU-REE CHO, PETER G. PENTCHEV, KIMBERLY BUHMAN, SAHELI GHOSHAL, SHUTISH PATEL, JASON K. KIM, Hershey, PA, New Haven, CT, Daegu, Republic of Korea, West Lafayette, IN, Newington, CT . Deletion of Apolipoprotein D Prevents Diet-Induced Obesity and Insulin Resistance. Poster presentation (Number: 1796-P), 67th Annual Meeting of American Diabetes Association. Chicago, IL. June 22-26, 2007.
7. JILL SCHROEDER-GLOECKLER, ANTHONY DEANGELIS, TONG DAI, GARRETT HEINRICH, QUSAI AL-SHARE, SANG JUN LEE, DAI YOUNG JUNG, ZHIYOU ZHANG, EUN-GYOUNG HONG, JASON KIM, SONIA NAJJAR, Toledo, OH, New Haven, CT, Hershey, PA. Role of CEACAM2 in Insulin Action. Poster presentation (Number: 1330-P), 67th Annual Meeting of American Diabetes Association. Chicago, IL. June 22-26, 2007.
8. Zhiyou Zhang. The Role of Adenosine in Diabetes. Seminar of Department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology , Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA. October 25, 2006 (12pm in Room C4702)
1. Joshua Rae, Jason Redman, Trisha Brown, Zhiyou Zhang, Melanie Rudnick, Michael Tenner and Richard A Noto. Incidence of Pituitary Cysts in Patients with Growth Hormone Deficiency and Idiopathic Short Stature Endocr Rev June 2012; 33(03_MeetingAbstracts): SUN-596
2. Zhang Z, Zhang W, Dae YJ, Ma Z,Kim F, Chapman K, Morrison A, Miller BA, Kim JK. (2008, June). Homozygous Deletion of TRPM2 Ca2+-Channels Increases Insulin Sensitivity and Cardiac Glucose Metabolism In Vivo in Mice. 2008 Jun; 57(Supp.1): Late abstract 52-LB
3. Ko HJ,Zhang Z,Ma Z,Kim JK. Chronic High-Fat Feeding and Acute Lipid Infusion Activate Myocardial Inflammation and Reduce Glucose Metabolism by Altering SOCS3 and AMPK in Mice. Diabetes. 2008 Jun; 57(Supp.1): A530.
4. Jung DY,Gao Z, Zhang Z,Pope CR,Yin J,Zhang J,Ye J,Kim JK. Chronic Butyrate Treatment Protects Mice from Developing High-Fat Diet-Induced Obesity and Insulin Resistance. Diabetes. 2008 Jun; 57(Supp.1): A168.
5. Lloyd DJ,Sivits G, Chinookoswong N, Jung DY,Zhang Z,Ko HJ,Kim JK,Veniant M,Xu J. Recombinant FGF21 Increases Metabolic Rate and Improves Insulin Sensitivity in High-Fat Diet Fed Mice. Diabetes. 2008 Jun; 57(Supp.1): A157.
6. Zhiyou Zhang, Hwi Jin Ko, Dae Young Jung, Zhexi Ma, Jason K Kim. Interleukin-6 Reduces Myocardial Glucose Metabolism by Altering AMPK, Insulin Signaling, and PKC- in Mice. Circulation. 2007;116:II-245
7. Zhiyou Zhang, Hwi Jin Ko, Dae Young Jung, Zhexi Ma, Jason K Kim. Interleukin-6 Reduces Myocardial Glucose Metabolism by Altering AMPK, Insulin Signaling, and PKC- in Mice. Circulation. 2007;116:II-245
8. Zhang Z, Jung DY, Ola MS, Linden J, LaNoue KF, and Kim JK. Short-term treatment with adenosine A2B receptor antagonist improves insulin sensitivity in diabetic KKAy mice. Diabetes 56(Supp.1):A64 (2007)
9. Zhang Z, Ko HJ, Jung DY, Ma Z, Jones KE, and Kim JK. IL-6 alters glucose metabolism and causes insulin resistance in heart by reducing AMPK and IRS-1 activity. Diabetes 56(Supp.1):A508 (2007)
10. Jung DY, Zhang Z, Kim JH, Park S-Y, Cho Y-R, Pentchev PG, Buhman K, Ghoshal S, Patel S, and Kim JK. Deletion of apolipoprotein D prevents diet-induced obesity and insulin resistance. Diabetes 56(Supp.1):A454 (2007)
11. Schroeder-Gloeckler J, Deangelis A, Dai T, Heinrich G, Al-Share Q, Lee SJ, Jung DY, Zhang Z, Hong E-G, Kim JK, and Najjar S. Role of CEACAM2 in insulin action. Diabetes 56(Supp.1):A343 (2007)
12. Zhiyou Zhang, Hwi Jin Ko, Dae Young Jung, Zhexi Ma, Jae Hyeong Kim, and Jason K. Kim. Metabolic Role of Interleukin-6 in Diabetic Heart Failure.5th Data and Dine,Oct.26,2006. Penn State College of Medicine
13. Zhiyou Zhang, Lisa Prentiss, David J. Carey. Novel Glial Growth Factor Isoforms in Dorsal Root Ganglion Neurons.44th Annual Meeting of The American Society of Cell Biology.2004 (December 4-8 Washington DC)
14. Frank DiPino, Zhiyou Zhang, David J. Carey. Proteolytic Shedding of Glial Growth Factor. 44th Annual Meeting of The American Society of Cell Biology.2004 (December 4-8 Washington DC)
15. Zhang Zhiyou, Fang Peihua, Lu Mei, Gao Shuo. The Cloning of Extracellular Domain I,II,III Gene of Intracellular Adhension Molecule 1 and Expression in E.coli and the Primary Application . Hong Kong Medical Journal ( Suppl 2). 2001 Dec, 7(4): 124
16. Zheng Rongxiu,Fang Peihua,Lu Mei,Tan Jian, Zhang Zhiyou. The Study of Ret Proto-Oncogene Rearangement in Papillary Thyroid Carcinomas. 6th Annual Meeting of Chinese Society of Endocrinology.2001 Dec,A097(Guangzhou)
17. Zhang Zhiyou, Fang Peihua, Gao Shuo, Lu Mei. The establishment of RIA method for the assessment of soluble intracellular adhesion molecular-1 and its clinical application.6th Annual Meeting of Chinese Society of Nuclear Medicine.2001,297
18. Zhang Zhiyou, Fang Peihua.The establishment of RIA method for the assessment of soluble intracellular adhesion molecular-1. 3rd Academic Forum of Young Scientist sponsored by Tianjin Nuclear Society. 2001,October 13.